we get a lot of e-mails asking about our wigs and hairpieces, with a lot of e-mails asking the same questions about pricing, so i thought it would make things easier for everyone if i made a more concise guideline list here.
- many people contact us asking for exact copies of various wigs that we have made in the past. PLEASE NOTE that we will not do any exact reproductions of any hair that we have made previously, out of respect for the clients who came up with the ideas with us, and also because it takes away the fun of our job. if there’s a specific wig/hairpiece you like, but want to change the colours up or add different materials, we are happy to do so.
- each of our wigs is made the same way that extensions are made on actual clients, plus they have the bonus of never ‘growing out’ and being wearable again and again. while our prices may seem high upon first glance, the quality and time spent makes it well worth it, and our wigs [with proper care] will last much longer than amateur attempts would. we stand by the quality of our work.
- to get a rough idea of what a wig will cost, add the cost of the quantity and type of extensions [see our pricelist for details] to a base fee of ¥10,000. this base fee covers the high-quality base wig we will use, and also includes the fee for styling/cut. [for example: if you want a wig with 1/2 head of plastic extensions on it, add ¥10,000 to the ¥45,000 cost of the plastic, for a total of ¥55,000.]
- hairpieces depend on what sort of materials you want, as well as the overall size, but generally hairpieces can be made for ¥8,000~¥20,000.
- if you have difficulty figuring out the price, or have a specific budget you want to work with, contact us and we will tell you what we can do for the cost you are willing to pay. having a picture or image you like the look of helps a lot, so please feel free to send us whatever inspires you!
deposit required for all wig/hairpiece orders
- to guarantee that all orders are from 100% committed clients, we require 50% of the total wig/hairpiece cost up front as a deposit. this deposit is non-refundable. we will send you an invoice via paypal, which will contain a receipt for your order. buyers are responsible for additional paypal fees as well.
- once your deposit has been paid and confirmed, we will begin working on your hairpiece or wig. once finished, we ask for the remaining 50%, plus shipping fees to wherever you are located.
time required to make wigs/hairpieces
- time required to make your order may vary depending on how busy our shop is, and also on how much additional prep time is needed for the material in question. some materials [ie bubblewrap, pom-poms, etc.] require extra time to prepare the materials, but most wigs can be completed within 1 week, and hairpieces may take up to 3 days. if you need something made fast, tell us so when you place your order, and we will do our best to match your deadline.
- all orders are shipped via EMS, which is both fast and reasonable. there is a small possibility that customs may tack on extra charges to your order, which we will not be held responsible for.
- all custom wig and hairpiece orders are non-refundable/non-exchangable. if any part of your wig/hairpiece comes apart, we will happily repair it for you free of charge, but the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
that said, any other questions can be directed to the usual place! we hope that answers a few questions, but if you have any other questions, please contact us and we will add them to this list!